- Python is a simple and small language. Reading a program written in Python, almost like reading English.
- A Python program is easy to learn and easy to understand. It is clearly defined and easily readable.
- The program structure in Python is straightforward. It uses a few keywords and clearly defined syntax. This makes a student pick up the language very quickly.
- It is free and open-source software. Therefore, anyone can freely distribute it, read the source code, edit it, and even write new programs.
- Python is a high-level language. So, the programmers do not have to worry about the low-level details like managing memory used by the program.
- Python can run on many platforms like Linux, Windows, Macintosh, Solaris, OS/2, etc.
- The code written in python is easy to maintain.
Leave a comment