for the Interactive Grid I am trying to achieve the following:
- I have one item P16_PROJECT_NAME
- I want to have the same project name for every new row the user makes entries
- Currently when a new row is selected the value of the items get vanished
- I am using an IG for saving user entries with one item for the project name
- I tried it with different dynamic actions --> Row Initialization (IG) / Selection Change (IG) --> *
- A initial default value is not possible, since the user gives the project name individually
Basically i want to copy the last entry from the project column to every added new row, so that I can reference them later and assign them.
I hope you can help me with this problem.
- My Code:
var widget = apex.region('grid').widget();
var grid = widget.interactiveGrid('getViews','grid');
var model = grid.model;
v_desc = $v("P16_PROJECT_NAME");var myNewRecordId = model.insertNewRecord();var myNewRecord = model.getRecord(myNewRecordId);
model.setValue(myNewRecord, 'PRO_PROZESS', v_desc);
Currently it inserts without a break after starting the page ...