I am using Apex 18.2
- User chooses a software application from a shuttle.
- Clicks a button called "Refresh Tools List"
- The result is displayed in the first IG.
- User clicks in the row of the IG which populates a page item called "Tool ID"
- User then clicks a button called "Refresh App Insert" which populates a second IG called "App Insert".
- App Insert IG consists of user applications that do not have the selected Tool ID already.
- A cross join is executed and the result is the user applications with the selected Tool ID.
- I am not able to insert. Can someone point me in the right direction?
The APEX$ROW_STATUS does not seem to have a value. When I click the IG "Save" button it does not save nor do I receive an error message.